Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I'm giving it a try!

Having lurked about on other people's blogs for quite some time, I decided it was time to put myself out there and create my own blog. I've really only been lurking for about a month, but in that month my eyes have been opened to a whole new world of communication, support and friendships. I certainly need all I can get of those three things! If nothing else, I'm hoping it will help me do a better job of remembering all the amazing, funny and frustrating moments with three kids, two cats, a great husband and 28 teenage girls living outside my door (I'll save that explanation for another day).

I'm sure it will take me months to really figure out how to use blogger. Hopefully I'll eventually get the hang of it and be able to post pictures and all that great stuff as well.

For now, I'll just close by sharing a verse that I've been resting in more and more over the last three years. Well, lately I'm not just resting it it...I'm wallowing in it!

Jeremiah 29:11--"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

3 comments:

Perri said...

Welcome to blogging. Saw your comment on Jenn's blog. It's great for helping to remember things you would no doubt forget..and some things you'd rather!

Jennifer said...

Tara, Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog and welcome! I hope you'll find blogging as rewarding as I have. I love flipping back to this time last month or last year--it has also been a wonderful source of support and encouragement from others (sometimes at 2am)!
I hope to 'officially' meet you soon!

Rose DesRochers said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. If you need any help do join bloggertalk.net

I'm Blog Hopping. I have started with one blog, followed a link from that blog to the next blog to the next blog leaving comments until I've finish surfing to 20 blogs. I thought this would be a great way to find some new blogs to read and see where my travels take me.


Rose
http://rosedesrochers.com