Saturday, April 14, 2007

Brain Freeze

It seems that my brain has been frozen until after this baby comes. I have no original thoughts or insights to write here. My kids are as cute as always, but I can't seem to get my act together to write about it. M has the lead in the kindergarten play this week (she even has a little solo), so I will undoubtedly have to post a pic and do a write up on it for posterity. That shouldn't require too much thinking.

Otherwise, I am just trying to keep moving forward with enough momentum to propel me to the end of May or first of June when the little one makes his appearance. Then I should have plenty to post about. Breastfeeding alone (or attempts at it) will fill days and days of posts I am sure.

1 comment:

Musings of a Housewife said...

I'm having a brain freeze, and I'm sure I'm not pregnant. My blog is stagnant at the moment. Hang in there. Those last few months of pregnancy are BRUTAL.